lichess.org
Donate

Obvious 1500 rated cheat - Reported multiple times, why still not banned?

I've reported this guy NarroChess multiple times after finding he was using an engine against me.

Here is another example of cheating by this player, vs M-D-A.

First game he plays M-D-A, he loses with 4 blunders + 64 ACL;

He then rematches 3 further times, all with wins with 0 inaccuracies/0 mistakes/0 blunders and 6, 9 and 11 ACL;

How much more obvious can be? BAN HIM!

Anyone disagree he is cheating?

Yep, looks like a cheater to me. Plays poorly the russian, and knows perfectly the alekhine defense. Also a diversity of openenings.. with his rating I doubt it. This site needs time to detect one, I am sure, they will ban him eventually
I wouldn't call a cheat here on the basis of ACL, hand to hearth you've made far too many mistakes and blunders for him to go severely wrong somewhere.

However there's something else which rubs me wrong about his play. Call me condescending, but some of the moves he played in the winning positions are simply too precise for his level. OK, I agree that one is capable of playing such a move at that level every now and then, but this guys does it in every game.

17.Be3, which 14xx players wouldn't have grabbed the rook immediately?
6...a6 It's not immediately clear, at least to me, how does black win the piece after 7.b4?

Also, there's a huge discrepancy between his play in the first game and in the last three.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.