lichess.org
Donate

I hit 1800

I just hit 1800 for the first time in bullet!!
Sound the trumpets!
And I'm currently blocking 89 people on Lichess alone, but do you see me brag? No!
@Shadow1414 said in #4:
> And I'm currently blocking 89 people on Lichess alone, but do you see me brag? No!
Where can u see tht?
@DERG_CHESS click on your profile, then go to your bio, there it should be found inside the topbar, marked by that little symbol looking like a crossed out circle :)
That's awesome, buddy! That means your brain is working well. (I'm assuming you started at 1000(?) like anyone (or just zero? Hallelujah PRAISE the name of Jesus! Amen)) As long as you reached 1800 from a lower score this is evidence: You CAN be taught, serve jury duty or be found fit to stand in a trial for your convictions.

Yes, we must designate our own mile-stone memorabilia in this life or your habits and feelings might just be engineered by strangers whom you would not abide.

1800 Jose Cuervo brand
your rating is near 1800
nice round number

there'll always be further improvement possible: the quantitative ratings systems are devoid of specifics. They track and grade progress I guess(?) we always knew that chess skills are on a spectrum which mostly exists beyond our grasp and describing something as personal, complex and unique as any particular player's skill set is no way done with numbers.

I am chess blind and haven't improved in years.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.