I am the slowest player on Lichess.
If you think you can be slower, challenge me to a game of moving pieces back and forth (please also don't read the rules below).
CHALLENGE of the rules:
5. No auto-clicking software. One can use a mouse, a touchscreen, a tablet, a trackpad, a trackball or other input devices. One can also do any modifications to the Lichess board: disabling animations, zen mode, custom sounds, etc. But the moves must be made manually.
4. Players must move pieces ONLY on their side of the board (1-4 horizontals for white, and 5-8 horizontals for black). 1 accidental slip to a further horizontal for every 10 games is allowed (2 slips will result in a loss of the game where a slip happened). Any moves are allowed as long as they are within the four horizontals.
3. Automatic draw on threefold repetition must be enabled (settings --> game behaviour --> Claim draw on threefold repetition automatically --> never).
2. A game is played until a 50-move rule draw or until one of the player's timeout. The victorious side is ONE THAT HAS LESS TIME LEFT ON THE CLOCK (even in case of a draw).
1. The games must be casual, ultrabullet time control. 10 or more games.
If I don't see your challenge, leave a comment here or write me a private message, and we'll play!
Examples of the challenge:
I think this kind of challenges are not allowed in lichess. It's only wasting valuable server resources.
Please read this topic,
I laughed hard at this one.
How are you 2369 in ultrabullet and 800 in blitz. Something smells fishy...like sand.
Actually, He is a famous sandbagger. @epithetos
you can check this lichess.org/forum/team-eliteultrabullet/exceptions
The funniest thing is, I found his name in the top suggestion topics when i searched the word "Sandbagging" in the forum. LOL
This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.