lichess.org
Donate

How to reach 2000 bullet ??

There is an IM on here who has 1900 bullet. Iwamaho or something like that. So not always.
What I'm taking from the thread is that the single most effective way to improve Bullet # is to farm Complex <3
I should make a new account to farm complex first then. Wait, that's probably not legal. How unfair. :(
@LiveFromStarbucks , I think #7 suggestion is good, but except for those with chess brains, it is secondary. Your ultrabullet rating shows that you can detect and apply patterns that quick, but most will loose track of the game (defended/attacked pieces), so at a given point moving too fast will be just random, and give away all the pieces. Unless the opponent has also lost track.

For me to keep the speed with some logic I am forced to play with tunnel vision, which means I don't track the entire board. As a result may nasty things happen. Worst is that sometimes when my opponent makes a small move away from the center I just don't notice it and waste several seconds thinking it is still his turn.
Perhaps the best strategy is the one which keeps you motivated. For me that is playing U2000 tournaments. They show me my performance rating, which indicates how well I have played. Last time I performed 2013 and previously I won the tournament.

@c0mpl3x yes a spare account can help. It's illegal to open multiple accounts because it creates waste in our database and robs usernames someone else would wish to use. However, there are exceptions. Maybe it is ok to have two long-term accounts, to play for rating and play for fun, like some titled players do. Donations are not mandatory but those who can should, especially in such case.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.