lichess.org
Donate

Hit 1700 in classical

good luck on the next phase of your game.. for me 18-2000 was brutally frustrating... almost as frustrating to get to 2200... focus on being consistent is my only advice expect to go up and down a lot each tier has its obstacles and one day you'll find yourself eating 1800's for breakfast on a bad day but it really puts in perspective how good the good players actually are as they effortlessly beat you time and time again that pretty much never goes away :)
Mine is 1889 in classical and i am 12 years old my target is 1900 in classical
@rmilin It will take more 50 years to be the world champion. When you will be 112 , you can become the world champion( if you are alive) and that time your rating will reach 3400 ( 1700+1700).Good Luck! ( You can do it before it before than that also if you have belief in yourself).
I am not discouraging him I just gave him the calculation that when he can reach 3400 , according to him he said that it took 50 years for me to get to 1700 so I said that according to that it can take another 50 years for you to be world champion and he can do it before that also . Sorry but I never meant to discourage you.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.