lichess.org

Finally hit 1700!!

I've been doing so many puzzles, watching youtube, and working through books, that I bet I'm underrated right now. 1800 lichess should be here soon.

Maybe I do need game practice though. I do finish some tactics puzzles against the computer. Not the sane though since it out classes me.

I have just now increased my puzzle rating to 2205. It is incredibly infuriating. I am rated about 1830 in rapid. That is a translation for you. This means that if your puzzle rating is 2800, you are rated 2400 on rapid. Lol it's kind of lame.

Learn more theory before playing games without knowledge. Napoleon said it good but similar to this: winners make many plans, losers, none at all. Napoleon is insulting you, I am not.

@Total_Carnage said in #5:
> This means that if your puzzle rating is 2800, you are rated 2400 on rapid. Lol it's kind of lame.
That's pretty even estimation. And suits quite good. You are 2243 in puzzle and 1825 in Rapid.

@Total_Carnage said in #6:
> Learn more theory before playing games without knowledge. Napoleon said it good but similar to this: winners make many plans, losers, none at all. Napoleon is insulting you, I am not.
First see which time control they are talking about. It's about bullet which isn't chess at all.

@Total_Carnage said in #9:
> Oh. Nevermind. I do not like Bullet chess. You are still good.
Just a query out of this thread: Did you name your account on basis of character in sequel of Venom?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.

Reconnecting