lichess.org
Donate

Ask Lichess Anything: June 2, 2022

Any questions about Lichess?

Admin @Nojoke will be live streaming the answers to any questions you might have about Lichess tomorrow (June 2) from 15:00-17:00 UTC. lichess.org/event/8AyhK0Jq

Please post questions in the thread below!
Why doesn't lichess keep a world championship(titled arena)?
My question is: why are there only 7 messages per week in teams?
I have a big team and my team was very active, but now, we only have 7 messages per week, and I can't call my team players.
<Comment deleted by user>
is there a way for me to get my answer to a question without being on the stream? i cant be on
I have three questions.

1. Why don't lichess post how many cheaters you catch a month? I would love to read some cheat statistics.

2. There is so many forum posters that post drivel and/or un-interesting stuff, we should be allowed to form the forum in our own mind, by blocking said person so we don't have to see their stupid posts. In my mind that would improve the forum immensely on a personal level.

3. Why must I, that don't really have a clue other than a gut feeling, say a reason for reporting someone I think is cheating? "Can you check if this guy is honest or not" should be sufficent since you have the tools to check it out and we players do not.

Thanks.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.