I don't get it... There are 5 kinds of draw.
1) Stalemate, both sides have plenty of moves. Not this one.
2) 50 move rule. Not this one for sure, I moved a pawn 6 moves prior to the draw.
3) Draw by agreement. Not this one for sure either I never hit the draw button.
4) Draw by insufficient material. Not this one for sure both have a rook so not possible, had I been flagged it's a loss.
5) That leave draw by 3 fold repetition... I'm pretty sure it was only repeated twice so...
How was it a draw, or was it a bug?