lichess.org
Donate

How to draw Stockish 10 elo 3400+ with Black Pieces!

Played at Tournament time Controls without any assistance vs Stockfish 10 full strenght,somehow Stockfish couldnt find way to break Black Fortress!
If you find any plan how to break Black Fortress just share cause im curious how Stockfish 10 couldnt find any way to breakthrough
ur sure no assistance? The engine seems to say 5 average centipawn loss for you and 1 inaccuracy.

played against stockfish 10 depth 40+
sometimes stockfish is bad with forcing a zugzwang

Are you honestly trying to tell me you played a 290 move game against a computer?
@chess_king3 Yes,look how I exchange pieces one by one with result to obtain a position that you can hold,no engine exchange its pieces like that and also I obtained double pawn which is inferior position, @vio7 the variation you provided can be corrected for Black since the Black Bishop must not necessary avoid the a4-d8 diagonal in order to protect the b7 pawn thats why that fortress is hardly breakable, @cheddarman1 Yes indeed the game lasted more than 6 hours and when I realised that I could hold a draw I didnt want to lose this unique chance against so famous Opponent!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.