lichess.org
Donate

Defeating a 1749 Rated Player

that guy has provisional rating... hes not really 1749...
@aahankoul And EVEN if he is realy 1749, its not like he is GOD or something 😂"Defeating 1749 player" 😂😂😂hahahqh what a joke of the forum
@Venividivici321
We should rather focus on boosting the OP's confidence and not demotivate him/her
1749 is not a big deal for me or you but it is for the OP
Writing discouraging words like that is not appreciated and in fact reminds me of crassjack(who was chatbanned for writing comments aimed at compelling a person to quit from chess and also for being rude)
Would you like to hear the same thing which you said here from a GM when you defeat a CM?
@Yug-M congratulations on your victory even if it was a provisional 1749; that person's strength is as good as a 1400-1600 so it's still a good job
Hope you excel in chess
Beating a 1749?Well,it is normal to me but it is very good for you.Congrats!
Btw we are all saying congrats because we don't know how to spell conugrioatulotunis
4 c3 wins a piece
17 Nxd7 Qd4+ checkmates. You still had 9 minutes on your clock and you spent only 7 seconds on this losing move.
You end this 10+3 time control rapid game with 7 useless minutes left on your clock, i.e. you played as if it were 3+3 blitz.
Slow down. Take time to think. Very helpful is to activate move confirmation in your profile: think about your move, play it, check it is no blunder, confirm.
If your opponent had thought some more, he would have found the checkmate.
@everyonehere Ok, i realise now what i said and also realise that some 2k+s can say that to me, if im happy to win like 2200.It was very immature and rude from me.Not all the players are into chess for long time like me and everyone has some little personal victorys which deserve some respect. So i appologize on the first place to @Yug-M and then to everyone else who found themselfs insulted!
EDIT: No more self-ego boosting immature stupit posts from me. @Koo8384 @PurpleCelery

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.