Puzzle of the day
FM lefonghua Blitz push to 2700! | 1000 subs and still growing! | !collabs !hairtutorial | lichess.orgKleerkast Crazyhouse World Championship @lichess.org !cwcpuzzles !delay CM Kingscrusher FIDE CM Kingscrusher playing chess with live commentary at lichess.orgchessbysofie 1 year slowfie anniversary! | !play !lessons !youtube | Lichess.orgStreamers »
King of the Hill Shield ArenaBattle for the King of the Hill Shield569 players • finishes Weekly Crazyhouse Arena283 players • Playing right nowDaily Rapid Arena1,837 players • Playing right now
Tournament winnersMore »
Open tournamentsMore »
|King of the Hill Shield||6h||569|
|Daily Rapid||2h 30m||1837|
|Bogo-Indian Defence Blitz||57m||3|
|Daily Chess960||1h 30m||3|
Simultaneous exhibitionsMore »
Latest forum postsMore »
- I'm terrible at sacrifice in p… NM MrPushwood "What I mean is that I need to spot when the theme is sacrifice and wh…
- How a Rapid 1900 blundered smo… NM MrPushwood Don't gloat about CRUSHING FINISHES when you overlook a mate in 1.
- How a Rapid 1900 blundered smo… Killermove1517 Yeah I thought that's what you meant :)
- How a Rapid 1900 blundered smo… htt49 @Killermove1517 oh yeah i meant Ng6 lol
- How a Rapid 1900 blundered smo… Killermove1517 Yeah 26 Ng6# works (assuming @htt49 meant that) but nice game anyway!
- I'm terrible at sacrifice in p… Splorer Various signs it's time to sac something: -If you have a bunch of pie…
- 488 Years Ago jonesmh Since time is an illusion, there's no 488 years ago.
- 488 Years Ago Daniel_faria i have no idea! did they even play alot of chess bak then?
- How a Rapid 1900 blundered smo… htt49 Wouldn't on move 26 Nb6# work?
- How a Rapid 1900 blundered smo… Daniel_faria WOW! what a relaxing game haha