lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:SHG2005"

15 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - How to win at chess when your opponent is keep on copying your moves?#15

@edot12345 Hypothetically speaking, is it absolutely true?

SHG2005
General Chess Discussion - Is it really that forbidden or not an absolute rule?#1

I came across the terms and services here in lichess. After reading a couple of paragraphs, I saw a line that says advertising teams in chat box, description on team battles and sending teams links in…

SHG2005
General Chess Discussion - How to win at chess when your opponent is keep on copying your moves?#13

Have you ever had a game against a 1700 and above that copies your moves? Let me know. I wanna see how it ended and see if white really have the advantage.

SHG2005
General Chess Discussion - How to win at chess when your opponent is keep on copying your moves?#10

@Sarg0n there are instances where white blocks a check but in that move, black might also be check. I don't know how to expound this.

SHG2005
General Chess Discussion - How to win at chess when your opponent is keep on copying your moves?#1

I really find it difficult to win a game being copied by my opponent. Can someone help me out? I know I'm not the only one who have experienced this type of game. I wanna hear some tips and maybe it w…

SHG2005